Thursday 3 October 2019

Getting Ready for the Next Adventure

Just a few days to go now until the next monitoring trip to Kwa Zulu Natal, South Africa.  I'm using the same blog as Sarah and I did for our January 2019 trip - no need to spend funds on a new blog URL when this one is still open!

This trip I will be flying solo for much of the time, but I will be joined in the school half term by my youngest son, Brett, who will be spending the week volunteering at the wonderful 1000 Hills Community Helpers.  A big adventure for him and for me!

We have so many beautiful crochet and knitted blankets and sweaters to take out with us, thank heavens for vacuum bags!  I'm really looking forward to catching up with the fantastic teams who run the projects we partner with, the Sangobeg scholars (including two new ones!) and of course, Debbie, our Project Co-Ordinator in South Africa.  I don't think the Royal Party will cross our path..... but who knows!

I hope you will look in on the blog and follow the adventures as we once again sleep under African skies!

No comments:

Post a Comment